The Baltic Cruise Association has formed
In early 2012, leaders of the travel industry, in partnership with interested state bodies of the Russian Federation, merged under the auspices of the Baltic Cruise Association (BCA) with the primary objectives of becoming a major force in making the Baltics one of the world's most desirable and talked-about travel destinations while also promoting the interests of our members.
We endeavor to accomplish this aim through execution of the following strategies:
- Unite the most professional, reputable, and hardest working Baltic travel agencies.
- Develop partnerships with leading cruise companies of the world for the benefit of our members.
- Expand the diversity of shore excursion services available to Baltic cruise travelers.
- Promote the hospitality of the Baltic people.
- Provide cruise travelers with independent, reliable, up- to-date information resources.
- Monitor travel forums and other media to ensure that accurate information about Baltic travel is being distributed.
- Improve all sectors connected to incoming Baltic tourism.
The Baltic Cruise Association is based in St. Petersburg, the cultural and historical capital of Russia. Our organization was founded by 5 local travel companies. Each of these companies have earned strong reputations through hard work and fair dealing.
In addition to our ambitions described above, our organization will be an umbrella of support for its members and will fight against unfair and monopolistic situations and conditions that threaten competition and the spread of free enterprise.
We are looking for visionary leaders of the Baltic travel industry to:
- join our consortium in order to make us all stronger as a united force which will amplify the power behind our efforts;
- to boost-up the Baltic’s prominence on the world stage as a leading travel destination,
- and to help us all reach new levels of prosperity. Let’s join together.
Contact us at email@example.com